Advanced Neuro Rehab continues to maintain the best possible hygiene and sanitation requirements in line with guidelines within WH&S policies. We are taking every measure to keep our community safe.
- We practise frequent and thorough hand washing with soap or alcohol-based hand rub
- Our work area is sanitised regularly through the day
- We stay home and are getting tested at any sign of cold or flu symptoms
We will continue to provide services as normal until advised otherwise by our Federal Government. For more information, see: Australian Health Sector Emergency Response Plan for COVID-19 (www.health.gov.au/Covid19-plan).
We ask that all Advanced Neuro Rehab clients help with the following sensible measures to minimise spread:
- Wash hands before your appointment.
- Use the sanitiser provided. We provide hand washing facilities, and hand sanitizer for client use
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you are feeling unwell or experiencing a fever, cough or difficulty breathing please cancel your appointment, stay home and rest. We can re-schedule your appointment for another time.
- We can provide phone or telehealth consultations if needed.
- Call you GP if you are concerned about your symptoms.
- If you have recently returned from overseas, please self isolate for 14 days.
- Use your elbow or tissues to cover your cough/sneezes.
- Maintain social distancing where possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about your appointment, please feel free to call the office on 83630458
Together we can reduce the impact of Covid-19 on our community.
The Advanced Neuro Rehab Team