Advanced Neuro Rehab (ANR) has an exciting opportunity! ANR is a well-established neurological physiotherapy private practice whose vision is to provide client- centered physical rehabilitation to adults with neurological and vestibular conditions. We are looking for a Neurological Physiotherapist who is passionate about neurological rehabilitation and who shares our commitment to the best care & support for patients who live with a wide range of neurological, vestibular and balance conditions.
ANR has been providing excellent neurological and vestibular physiotherapy for over 12 years. We have a highly qualified, long standing team that will support you professionally. We are based in Payneham with a satellite office in Hove/Brighton and provide a service to the community that has both clinic and home-based arms. We are planning on expanding our clinic locations and operations to enable us to implement evidence-based practice using intensive models of innovative therapy to ensure the very best outcomes for our patients.
We are seeking to hire a neurological/ vestibular physiotherapist for 2 days a week (with the potential to increase to full-time) who can provide quality physiotherapy services in the community through home-visits, in the clinic plus the option of hydrotherapy and group classes.
What we offer
- Ongoing in-house Professional Development program with our team of experienced and highly qualified physiotherapists which includes regular in-services that cover both theory and practical skills
- Allowance for external professional development
- Mentoring and access to leading physiotherapists who teach at University
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients with neurological and/or vestibular conditions
- Joint sessions for treatments of complex clients
- Opportunities to observe complex treatments with senior staff
- Regular feedback and opportunity to develop interests
Other benefits of working at Advanced Neuro Rehab
- Flexible work hours
- Culture of open inquiry and shared learning
- Involvement in our company workshops, courses and social events
- Work in an established physiotherapy practice
Remuneration package depending on experience that includes superannuation, personal and annual leave entitlements.
To request a position description or if you have any questions, please contact James McLoughlin, APA Neurological Physiotherapist and Director, email@example.com
Applications close on Sunday 2nd December 2018. Apply with cover letter and CV.